Pages

Ay Caramba!



That's all I have to say...

The USB port on my camera is broken.  Dang it!

I was really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, after that "breath of fresh air" weekend we just had.  Did you have nice weather too?  It changes everything sometimes doesn't it?

I'm so bummed that my black cat, shleprocky, bad luck decided to pounce on me today.  :(

Go away bad luck, and broken things!  Go away!

I used to enjoy the occasional mishap of life.  I used to think it was a way of making you stop and look around, and possibly see something you hadn't noticed before.  I must be missing something BIG!  (hmm...that is quite an exciting thought...)

I guess I'll be taking a break from here now too.  I can't function without my camera!

Here's a little ditty...just for fun.

2 comments:

  1. Your clip was hysterical...I actually remember seeing that on something like Hee Haw! I found you via Barefoot Mama..so am off to check out your blog! Looks awful cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kelly-Oh!! I am so sorry That your USB port is broken...do you know anyone who can fix it? Can it be fixed?? Well...I am sending you good juju so that... somehow...things will work out:) I love the pic of the thread a few posts down...that is a beeeeyooootiful pic. I was just reading your e-mail and have so much to share with you...html is completely driving me batty!!! Batty batty batty!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete