Pages

Back in Business

Photobucket

Yesterday, I was grumbling to Griffin's preschool teacher about the broken USB port on my camera, and Hallelujah, she gave me the solution.

I rushed right out, and got myself a card reader (I didn't even know they existed), and now I'm back in business.

I went from one place (in mood, ability, and physical location) to another in a matter of minutes, and that was my lesson of the day.

Photobucket

Life! Forever and always changing.

And, me...always forgetting that that's how it works.

But, I was thinking...maybe forgetting is all part of it too, so that every little turn around is a pleasant surprise.

Anyway, for this very moment, I'm here, and I'm back in business!

(I found that mural yesterday on the side of a building near Kent State University.  I think it depicts the journey of one person's life.  How would you paint the mural of your life?)

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love that? A simple solution! Gorgeous mural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah simple solutions. Sometimes we just have to allow ourselves to pause and let he show themselves to us. I struggle with this as well. Oh, and the forgetfulness thing. I like to call that Mom-nesia. It keeps us in the moment. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete